- Meeting Saturday October 6th at 9:30 at CTEC, any wishing to carpool, meet at 9am at TS Designs
- Introduction to CTEC and its mission, see this web page: https://www.abss.k12.nc.us/ctc address: 2550 Buckingham Road Burlington
- Update on replan for Odyssey which was cancelled by Hurricane Florence
- This week’s demonstrations to include hoverboards in the LEVA training and as demos for TEVA displays using HoverKart add-on
- Plans for upcoming LEVA tech training including updates from September InterBike conference
- Communicating with each other: use free “chat” service offered as part of TEVA and LEVA free course management tools.
- The 2018 Greensboro Odyssey has been postponed due to Hurricane Florence. A new date has not been selected yet, but please check back weekly for an updated date.
Triad Electric Vehicle Association is hosting another event in downtown Greensboro, the 2018 Greensboro Odyssey.It will be on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018, from 10 AM to 3 PM, in the 200 block of North Davie St, on the north side of Friendly Ave.Come see a variety of alternative fuel vehicles including all electric and hybrid. Talk with enthusiast and owners about their experiences with the vehicles.Our event is also part of the National Drive Electric Week Events.The event is free and open to the public, and free parking is available in the Bellemeade and the Church Street Parking Decks.National Drive Electric Week Event – Greensboro:
Link for the Greensboro Odyssey Facebook page:
The Triad Electric Vehicle Association has developed recommendations for the two new parking decks being planned for downtown Greensboro. EV charging stations have been shown to attract affluent consumers to entertainment venues, restaurants, hotels and shopping. A significant savings will result from including EV charging capability in the initial designs for these two new parking decks. Here are TEVA’s recommendations for EV charging.
The Triad Electric Vehicle Association helped inaugurate nine new charging stations in a University of North Carolina Greensboro parking deck. TEVA provided a Nissan Leaf, a Tesla Model X, and a Tesla Roadster to demonstrate the utility of the nine new stations (four at Level 2 and five at Level 1). The stations appear on the PlugShare Website. Charging is free, but there is a charge for parking.