- Our next monthly meeting is on Sat 3Nov at the Handy Village Institute on Orange County/Alamance County border. The meeting will start at 10am. If you wish to meet at TS Designs at 9am, there will be folks meeting there to carpool.
- The street address is: 6133 Mebane Oaks Road, Mebane NC 27302
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.handyvillage.com
- Introduction to Handy Village Institute
- Update on Odyssey event planning
- Feedback, and rides, on the larger 10″HoverKarts for LEVA and events
- Special lunch option at Handy Village
- Please let us know if you are coming to Handy Village this Saturday 3Nov by sending an email message to email@example.com and copy Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2018 Greensboro Odyssey has been postponed due to Hurricane Florence. A new date has not been selected yet, but please check back weekly for an updated date.
Triad Electric Vehicle Association is hosting another event in downtown Greensboro, the 2018 Greensboro Odyssey.It will be on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018, from 10 AM to 3 PM, in the 200 block of North Davie St, on the north side of Friendly Ave.Come see a variety of alternative fuel vehicles including all electric and hybrid. Talk with enthusiast and owners about their experiences with the vehicles.Our event is also part of the National Drive Electric Week Events.The event is free and open to the public, and free parking is available in the Bellemeade and the Church Street Parking Decks.National Drive Electric Week Event – Greensboro:
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=1369#event-optionsLink for the Greensboro Odyssey Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Greensboro-Odyssey-278499218922471/Click here for a map on parking
The Triad Electric Vehicle Association has developed recommendations for the two new parking decks being planned for downtown Greensboro. EV charging stations have been shown to attract affluent consumers to entertainment venues, restaurants, hotels and shopping. A significant savings will result from including EV charging capability in the initial designs for these two new parking decks. Here are TEVA’s recommendations for EV charging.
The Triad Electric Vehicle Association helped inaugurate nine new charging stations in a University of North Carolina Greensboro parking deck. TEVA provided a Nissan Leaf, a Tesla Model X, and a Tesla Roadster to demonstrate the utility of the nine new stations (four at Level 2 and five at Level 1). The stations appear on the PlugShare Website. Charging is free, but there is a charge for parking.